Providing an enjoyable experience on a safe and secure gaming platform is
something we value greatly, but
gambling responsibly is very important as online gaming involves real money and must be
When joining our site, you can be betting for the first time or for the
thousandth time. Responsible
gambling is something you do in your spare time. It is our job to make you aware of the
dangers of online
gambling as gambling is addictive and can become a serious problem. It is important to
understand how to
gamble responsibly and to recognize the signs of when gambling may be becoming a
This responsible gaming page is designed to help our customers understand
the possible risks of gambling in
order to ensure an enjoyable experience using this online casino. For any concerns not
covered on this page,
please reach out to Customer Support.
To ensure the safety of our customers we want them to be aware of the risks
involved with gambling and provide help to those who have gambling problems. Keep in
mind some of these rules as a checklist to ensure your gambling remains fun and not an
- Bet for entertainment purposes only and do not wager strictly to try and win money.
- Betting is meant for entertainment purposes only. If you lose, you realize you did
it for enjoyment, and if you win, it is an extra prize for your entertainment.
- When gambling, it is always smart to set limits. Whether it is a time limit or wager
limit, set restrictions on your gambling and do not exceed these limits.
- Before you begin gambling, set a budget so you are able to keep track of how much
money you can lose and spend on online casinos.
- Gambling might seem easy to some, and for some people, they are able to win a lot.
Reality is to be ready to lose but hope to win.
- Never be afraid to walk away from the online casino and have the self-control to
- If you don’t have the money, do not gamble.
- Gambling is meant to be an enjoyable leisure activity and should remain that.
Gambling should not affect relationships with family, friends, or work.
- Sometimes it can be difficult to win, and losses can pile up. If you hit a cold
streak, take your losses and live to see another day. When you chase your losses,
you can end up digging an even deeper hole.
- Always gamble for fun.
Help and Support: Am I developing a gambling addiction?
People with a gambling problem always think that no matter how many times
they lose, they are due for a big win, which isn’t always the case. Do not let gambling
affect your life in a negative capacity.
- Does gambling interfere with your daily life?
- Can you afford to cover your losses on wagers?
- In order to gamble, have you borrowed money or sold anything to cover your bets?
- Are you gambling in an attempt to win back previous losses?
- In order to feel the excitement, have you increased your wager size?
- Do you have an addictive personality or addictions to anything in your personal
- Have you ever gambled under the influence of alcohol or a different substance?
- Do you use gambling as a way to escape?
- Does gambling cause your dress or anxiety?
- Have you been negatively impacted financially due to your gambling routine?
If you answer yes to one or more of these questions, you may have a gambling
problem. You are not the first person to develop a gambling issue, and it is recommended
that you seek help. Feel free to contact different organizations that handle gambling
issues and get help. Listed below are some organizations that specialize in helping
people with gambling problems:
- Gamble Aware
- Gamblers Anonymous
- Gambling Therapy
- Protecting Underage Users
Our casino has a strict policy preventing players under the age of 18 from
creating an account or gambling online. We ask our customers to take preventative
measures to ensure that underage people are unable to access their accounts
- When signed into the online casino, do not leave your computer or device unattended
in front of a minor.
- Do not allow the participation of someone under 18 in online casino gaming at any
- Do not share credit card or bank account details with minors.
- When logging into the online casino, do not save your password on any computer or
- When using online casinos, make sure it is on your own separate profile on the
- Download child-protection software to prevent minors from accessing different
Please contact us if you know of anyone under the age of 18 that has an
account with us or is using our real money online casino platform.